Kathleen Shyhalla, PhD
Analyst | Engineer | Publications | Experiments | Gardens | Wellness | Stats_Jokes
Several years experience with data management and statistical modeling.:
- Accessed data from large databases and merged data as necessary.
- Wrote programs to explore, visualize and then cleaned data and wrote programs that converted original variables to useful parameters.
- Wrote macros and subroutines.
- Developed simple and complex statistical models.
- Created tables and graphs for presentations and reports.
- Prepared written reports and oral presentations for many different audiences
- Gained high proficiency with SAS and SAS Enterprise Guide, SPSS, Minitab, R, Excel and with programming languages.
- Developed models for research in many areas including; tobacco and alcohol use and misuse, traffic safety, biomechanics and motor control, ergonomics/ musculoskeletal disorders, and adolescent development.